- This event has passed.
Oct 18th – Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Medicaid/Nursing Home Planning Workshop
October 18 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree
Free to the public
Join attorney Ty A. Ketlinski for an informative 90-minute seminar related to estate planning, elder law, and Medicaid/nursing home planning. The seminar is interactive, and questions are encouraged. The legal topics discussed include:
- What is estate planning?
- What is probate court and can you avoid it?
- What is a revocable living trust?
- What are the advantages of a revocable living trust?
- How do you provide for a financially irresponsible heir?
- Incapacity planning – who will take care of your financial matters when you can’t?
- What is a Living Will and why is it important?
- What is Elder Law?
- How can I avoid losing everything I own if I go to a nursing home?
- Can I avoid losing my home if I go to a nursing home?
- Can Medicaid help pay for my long-term care costs?
- Can I save assets and money by planning in advance?
The seminar includes a quick break for refreshments. All seminar attendees are offered a free, private consultation appointment.
Please RSVP to ensure adequate seating and refreshments for all attendees. Seminars are conveniently located at The Village in Meridian. Call now to reserve your spot – limited seating.
About attorney Ty A. Ketlinski:
Mr. Ketlinski has been practicing law for 20 years. Mr. Ketlinski’s practice is limited to estate planning, elder law, and probate. As a lifelong resident of Ada County, Mr. Ketlinski strives to provide the community with custom tailored planning to meet every client’s individual needs.